- Gingerbread Houses: we will be making gingerbread houses with our 8th grade buddies on Monday the 13th. Each child needs 1 can of white frosting, 1 pkg. of graham crackers and candy they will use to decorate. Please bring all items in on or before this Friday
- Spirit Free Dress Day: 12/10 comfy Cozy Day- p.j’s are fine
- Please send in a paper grocery bag so that I can send home all of our Christmas projects
- Report cards will be emailed on Friday
- Advent outreach items: baby socks for westside Baby, non-perishable food for St. Vincent De Paul
- Holliday Travel: please inform the office if you will be travelling out of state. They will provide the most current information on what will or will not be required upon your return. If your child must quarantine at home, I will send materials home for them to work on along with their ipad loaded with fun educational apps.
Religion/Language Arts: The Christmas Story, skills taught include retelling, drawing conclusions, understanding characters, blending and segmenting words. Our new words: with, my, work; new phonograms: wor
Math: Composing and decomposing numbers to 10
Second Step: A lesson with our school counselor
Have a great week,
HOMEWORK:I am sending all of the words and sentences for the rest of the month home today. Please review and practice when it is convenient. I am not assigning any other work so that you have additional time for your holiday traditions and kids can get to bed on time during this exciting time.